Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Top 1000 Songs Of The Last 30 Years

Ok, I found the most awesomely wonderful site that I could ever find - The Top 1000 Songs Of The Last 30 Years. I'm in heaven!

Most of the list are songs I've never heard of, and I'm really, really surprised about the top 100 of those songs, as most of them I've never heard of before.

Anyway, if you're not into downloading songs off the internet for free, and would prefer to buy them from the shop or over the internet, then this site isn't for you. Don't go there. :-)


Categories:

Posted on 10/12/2005 06:54:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one of the most pathetic collection of music I've ever seen. It's almost all commercial pop garbage.
Bruce is bad enough, but too get excited by the stuff on there?! C'mon Al, you can do better than that!

10/15/2005 01:10:00 AM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

I'm not doing it for you, Nick, you know that. I'm doing it for myself and those who just might be interested in it themselves. Your approval isn't required. :-)

10/15/2005 02:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006