Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Monday, June 27, 2005

Who am I...

Welcome to this blog. I'm going to assume you're reading this 'cause you're interested in who I am. Thanks! I appreciate the interest.

More information is available over here at the FAQ.

Anyway, that's me on the left, with my partner, Deidre. I was born in 1966 in Australia, and I moved to Wellington, New Zealand, in 2000. After being single on and off for a few years, I'm now happily partnered with Deidre, my 'significant other'. I met her in January 2005, and we've gotten along like a house on fire. Without all the burning though...

I'm a very philosophical and spiritual person, and a lot of my journal entries relate to a philosophical or spiritual perspective on life and the experiences I have. The subjects I love writing about in my life are:
  • spirituality
  • philosophy
  • dating
  • relationships
  • photography
  • news
  • politics
You can find mention of them throughout this blog by clicking on the Tag Cloud (above) or clicking on the categories in the menu at the top.

My hobbies include:
  • writing
  • roleplaying
  • web design
  • driving
  • philosophy
  • spirituality
  • photography
  • people watching
Oh, and I guess drinking chai lattes at Starbucks while hanging out with my friends and watching people walking by.

My Photo Blog pages have the best of my photos. Every time I take a bunch of photos, I upload the best of them to this blog. If you like any of them, you're welcome to buy them from me.

I work in IT as a Systems Administrator (SysAdmin), which I find quite interesting. I've been with my employer since July 2000. I'm currently moving into a new role (as of mid 2006) in Services Improvement, which should be quite interesting.

So that's me. I hope you enjoy what I write, and feel like coming back to read more. It'd be great to see your comments on here as time goes by. If you're interested in commenting, of course...

Posted on 6/27/2005 12:11:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006