Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Photos - 20 October

The weather has really been getting nicer here in Wellington, New Zealand. So nice, that last weekend it was actually warm enough to sunbathe on the beach...


Not quite warm enough to get into the water though, as you can see. I heard that it was freezing! But hey, at least it's getting warmer, and I so love the warmer weather. In fact, if we zoom in just a little, you'll see what I mean....


Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Oh yeh, bring on summer!


That's a nice view of the fountain in the harbour, looking back from Oriental Parade towards the city.

The weather was so nice that day that we can finish this series of photos with a lovely moonrise shot over the harbour, looking out from where I live.


Almost as lovely as a sunset, but more peaceful. I hope you enjoyed viewing these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.


Categories:

Posted on 10/20/2005 07:34:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the last one, with the clouds clustered around the moon.

10/21/2005 03:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last was awesome.
Enjoyed the second one as well
;)

And can you get rid of this word verification please or get letters that are easier to read.

10/21/2005 04:03:00 AM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

Lee, I'd really love to get rid of the word verification... unfortunately, if I do, this site will be overrun by all the spamming programs out there that leave useless messages that waste my time as I try to delete them. I know that it's annoying to put in the word verification, but it's less annoying than having me angry and frustrated about having to delete so much rubbish from comments. As for getting letters that are easier to read, I don't control how they're displayed. It's Blogger/Google that control the system. I hope you keep persevering, and understand that without it, this site would be a spammer's paradise. Thanks

10/21/2005 06:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries. Spammers are a pain in the butt.
Only a few weeks ago, I had heaps coming to my site as well. Posting on mine has a question that asks: What color is an orange? And I need to veto their comments before they go thorugh if no answer is given.

Last night my eyes were far too tired to even be on the net. It took me several tries to comment. LOL.

10/21/2005 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

I appreciate you persevering! Thanks :-)

10/21/2005 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006