Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Sunday, November 29, 1998

My first online journal post

It's 12:06am. Today I turned 32. Funny, I don't feel any differently. Not that I expected to, I guess. I don't have anything special planned for today, nor do I believe anything special is being planned for me. My present to myself this year is this new-look personal web site. Taking a personal home page a step beyond what's normal is a lot of fun to do! I've just spent the past 3 hours on this site.

Yesterday (28th) I returned from visiting a friend at the coast. Check out Some Photos to see a few nice shots of my time there.

Damn I feel good! It's quite exhilarating doing something like this...

Posted on 11/29/1998 06:52:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006