Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Deleting the archives... nooooo!

Over here I talked about deleting the pre-2005 archives that come from my other sites. I just started doing this, but after deleting the first one, and then looking at the next one, I just couldn't do it! Even though these archives are available at my other sites, I decided I really want them to be available on this site. Mainly for me. I realised I want to be able to find things, from one site, rather than exploring through 3 different sites. So I'm keeping them, and I'm now going continue the archiving process of bringing the best posts across to this one. I know you aren't interested, but this is for me, now that I've realised that. :-)

Categories:

Posted on 10/25/2005 06:54:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006