Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Thursday, November 17, 2005

What's this blog about?

As a result of my post here, I'm going to start clearing out all the crap in my archives that isn't a reflection of what I want this blog to be about. Anything that isn't an example of life through my eyes is going. Anything that's a waste of people's - and my - time to read is going. Anything that bores the hell outta me is going.

And I'm going to link more to posts within this blog from now on, where I can. And I'm going to link more to the blogs of my fans, where I can. I hope that I'll create content in here that will inspire you to link back to it in your own blogs.

The biggest reason for all of this is to create more ways and more content that will bring more people back to this site.

What's this blog about? It's about growth. My personal growth with myself and my interests, and the facilitating of growth in others. And I think it's going to be a portal point, as well, to my other websites, which are also about growth.

I hope you, if you're not a regular visitor, like what you read so much that you'll take the time to read a bit more, to subscribe to the RSS feeds, or to just come back regularly and keep up to date with my growth, and the growth I help you find for yourselves.

Cheers


UPDATE
Well, that was quick. There wasn't actually anything here that I didn't want here... quite surprising, really. But I'm glad!

Posted on 11/17/2005 03:30:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006