Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy birthday to me!

Today was my birthday. 29th November. I'm 39 now... Yuk.

What WASN'T yuk was the day. I had the best birth day of my life! You're probably wondering how. It's so good that I'm going to tell you. *grin*

1) I had the day off today so I took Deidre into work this morning at around 8am. Her car was in for repairs, so that's why I drove her into work. I also drove her into work so that I could go to Starbucks.

2) I was at Starbucks from 8:30am through to 4:30pm, with a lunch break with Deidre in between. Now THAT was fantastic! Being there all day, with no real distractions, enjoying the atmosphere and the time to do NOTHING! Well, by 'nothing' I mean 'time to do what I haven't done yet, but have always been meaning to do'. And that's create the photo album to give to my parents for xmas, which I talked about in this post called My life in photos.

3) After meeting up with Deidre again at 4:30pm, she took me to my birthday present. There's no way to do it justice with words, so I'll do it justice with photos instead.















And this is Deidre looking very pleased with herself, and as happy as I was, that she had bought me a gift that I hadn't expected, and loved so much!


Thank you Deidre. You are so the best thing to have come into my life, and I'm so very happy that I'm the best thing to come into yours. *hugs*

Merry christmas everyone! I already have my xmas present under the tree. *smile*

Posted on 11/29/2005 10:29:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday! :)

11/30/2005 06:07:00 AM  
Blogger Chancelucky said...

happy birthday Alan. The helicopter photos looked great.

11/30/2005 06:21:00 AM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

Thanks Deborah and Chance. The photos weren't as good as the real thing. ;-)

11/30/2005 08:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day man. A flying chainsaw, now there's an idea. Your birthday is one day before my son.

11/30/2005 01:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Alan. Sounds like you had a great time, and I'm sure Deidre got a kick out of seeing the look on your face when you realised what your present was.

11/30/2005 10:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006