Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Saturday, September 09, 2000

Travelling to a wedding in Canberra

I've just completed catching up with this website, making sure that I've updated it with the story of my Queenstown trip and adding photos as well. Click on Previous (below) to read all about it.

The latest news is that it's been confirmed - I have had my contract extended for another month at work, so I'm pretty happy about that. I'm hoping they'll love me so much that they'll extend it forever... or take me on permanently.

Michelle and I have been having a few rough spots lately, mainly with communication problems, but we're sorting that out. We're too important to each other to let go so easily... I'm pretty confident that things are just going to get better and better, especially since it's so obvious to both her and I that we are completely committed to each other, and to making things work between us.

I'm going to Canberra this coming weekend! I'm REALLY looking forward to that. I'll be catching up with all my friends over there, who I haven't seen for 3 months now. Estera's getting married on the Saturday 16th, and that's the main reason I'll be going over. The second reason is to see my friends. I'm catching up with Kath on Saturday morning, and having lunch with everyone else on Sunday. On the Monday morning I'll be flying back to Wellington.

One of my managers at work has lent me his camera to play with. It's a Canon, and it's sort of like mine but it's more modern. It's got a lot of automatic features which I think would come in handy. I've had it valued yesterday at around $500 (it's about 10 years old). I'm going to get mine valued as well, and if the prices are around the same, I'll sell mine and buy his. However, if his is more expensive than mine is worth, then I'll just stick with mine. A friend of mine recommended that I get into photography professionally (because he thought my photos were fantastic), and I've been inspired by that. That's why I've been looking at upgrading my camera. What do the rest of you think? Based on my photos, do you think I should take it up professionally? Opinions welcome. Thanks.

Michelle and I are going to see a movie this afternoon. It's called "Maybe Baby", and it's about having babies. Scary...

Until next time...

Posted on 9/09/2000 06:35:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006