Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Monday, October 18, 2004

Dating update

Now that I'm single again and not seeing anyone else at all, I've decided to remain this way for a while. I'm not going to go looking for any relationships with any women for a while. Instead, I'm just going to have a good time with doing my own thing.

If any women feel like joining me for a good time along the way, then that'll be fine Cheesy but I won't be going out looking for it.

I think that after the ending of every relationship that's significant, it's good to just take time out, think about things, do your own thing without someone else being present or sharing your time with.

It's my time again. Smiley

Posted on 10/18/2004 08:24:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006