Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Some feedback please

Ever since I moved across to this new blog, I've been curious about a few things. If you would be so kind as to take a few moments of your time to answer these questions (in a comment), I'd really appreciate it.

  • How often would you visit this site?
  • Do you prefer the blog style over the older forum style?
  • Is there anything you think I should do differently or better?
  • Do you have any other comments you would like to add?
Thank you


Categories:

Posted on 8/09/2005 06:53:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Cresswell said...

* How often would you visit this site?

Daily, mostly (I confess) via my Reader.

* Do you prefer the blog style over the older forum style?

Yep.

* Is there anything you think I should do differently or better?

Write more. :-)

* Do you have any other comments you would like to add?

Keep up the good work.

9/29/2005 09:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006