Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The blogosphere in action...

Over the past few days I've updated the blogroll on the left. I've found a few new blogs which I think are worth linking to.

Unburned Pieces of the Mind
Interesting writer, with a way with words

Corona Red Roses
I stumbled upon her by blog browsing, and found her talking about internet dating. I added some comments, she added some comments to my own 'dating for men' site and liked it enough to add it to her links, so here she is.

Lee Pletzers
Yesterday I joined the Writers Blog Alliance, and Lee stumbled upon my site from there, and liked / linked it. I also liked his site, so linked back to him. The blogosphere in action...


Categories:

Posted on 9/27/2005 08:29:00 AM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan Howard said...

my pleasure dog1net :-)

10/12/2005 09:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006