Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blogs and bloggers

While I was transferring content over from my previous sites I found this fascinating entry from February 2002 where I talked about how stupid blogs and bloggers are. Now here I am, a blogger myself.

It's amazing how times change, and where you once thought something was so stupid, a few years later you find yourself doing it.

Admittedly, blogging has grown to also include 'online journaling', and that's where I came in. When blogging evolved to include what I do, I made the switch. And I've been without any regrets.


Categories:

Posted on 10/25/2005 11:01:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006