50 strategies for making yourself write
You can find the strategies over here. Some of the ones I like include:
- Write a story or chapter each week
- Have someone pay you for writing, even if it's with cookies or chocolate syrup...
- Write while listening to music
- Challenge other writers to finish a story a week, those that fail to buy dinner for those that succeed
- Remove all games from your computer
- Use every spare moment to write something, even if it's just one sentence
Posted on 1/27/2006 04:19:00 PMBacklinks
If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.