Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Feedback anyone?

I know there are a few writers who read this blog. I would appreciate any feedback you might have about the style of writing I have, in relation the Star Trek story I'm currently writing. If you think it's good, if you think it needs improvement, how you think it could be improved, etc. I'm just talking about my ability to write, rather than on the story itself. :-)

I'd be very happy for your feedback that I'll use to help me write better. Many thanks!

Posted on 1/25/2006 02:01:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

2 Comments:

Blogger NightFallTech said...

"help me writer better" could be rephrased as "help me write better" :) (to be pedantic)

1/30/2006 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

typo fixed. Thanks!

1/30/2006 04:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006