Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The joys of travelling the web

In my regular travels around the internet I don't often find something that makes you just sit back and go 'wow'. Moments like that are very rare.

But I was browsing a gaming forum today, and someone posted this picture. It took my breath away.

It's not often you find a bathing suit so... stylish. I like it! I liked it so much, I wanted to share it with you. I hope you like it too.

Posted on 4/13/2006 02:22:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006