Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Monday, July 31, 2006

New writing style

I'm practicing a new writing style - conversational. My opinions and any articles I want to write will now be presented in a conversational style, with a fictional person called Jake. Any feedback you have on what you think of this new style would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted on 7/31/2006 11:05:00 AM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chancelucky said...

Alan,
I'm glad you're experimenting. I'd say that the technique which goes back to Plato would work better if you made Jake a bit less of a "straw man" and made it more of an even exchange with Jake getting some of the better lines and surprising "Alan" a bit more or at least teasing him.

8/01/2006 03:46:00 AM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

I like different. And Chance, thanks - I'll work on that, as I think it'd be a good idea. :-)

8/01/2006 07:18:00 AM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

Emelie, my apologies but I deleted your comment (which was, for anyone interested: well... it's certainly different :-)). The reason I deleted it is 'cause something happened - I don't know what - to screw up the code in the comments display. Thanks for your understanding.

8/04/2006 03:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006