Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Articles are back to normal

I decided that I wasn't able to sustain the conversational style of writing I was doing before. Trying to get a point across within a written conversation, while creative and interesting, made the articles far too long. I've gone back to the normal article style of writing, as it's more succinct and to the point. Much better when you're trying to grab someone's attention and they might not have enough time.

Posted on 8/30/2006 07:29:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chancelucky said...

but Jake can't be very happy about this :}

fwiw, I've found that my more read articles on my own blog aren't necessarily the shorter ones. They're not even necessarily the better written ones. It tends to have more to do with being found by the right audience.

I do find that the shorter items tend to get comments more readily.

9/01/2006 03:46:00 AM  
Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all........

9/02/2006 05:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006