Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I've applied for a new role

One of the team leaders on the service desk here has just handed in their resignation. I've already stepped up, so to speak, and expressed my interest in taking on the role they're leaving behind.

I've been here almost 5 and a half years, with 4 of them on the service desk, and the rest in a more senior role for internal support (instead of external/client support). I've got enough knowledge about how things work around here, and I've also got management experience from my past.

I'm in a good place to take on the role right now, with it being yet another step up in my progress here. Helpdesk Analyst - Software Trainer - Systems Administrator / Service Delivery Manager - Service Desk Team Leader.

Wish me luck!

Categories:

Posted on 11/08/2005 05:35:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chancelucky said...

Alan,
best of luck with the possible new role.

11/09/2005 05:51:00 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

You've got the skills, and they always like sticking to internal anyhow.

I'm sure it'll work out, but best of luck anyway :)

11/09/2005 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. I hope it comes through for you.

11/10/2005 03:56:00 PM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

Thanks everyone. :-D

11/10/2005 08:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006