Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Thursday, July 14, 2005

My future, today

I've put my story here: http://alan-story.blogspot.com/

It's a story that I started back in April, and today I edited it and put it on its own website. The intro to it is:
What would you do if you, from 30 years in the future, came back in time to visit yourself today? How would you handle it? What would you do? This is my story.

I hope you go have a read, and subscribe to the site so that you get notified of new chapters when I put them up.

Posted on 7/14/2005 04:23:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006