Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Looking at women

I had lunch with Deidre today, as I often do, and I asked her a question which I've been curious about.

"Has any of your ex's openly looked at other women in front of you like I do?"

"Yes, Xxxxx used to in particular, and I hated it."

"What was the difference between him looking at other women and me looking at other women?"

"I know you love me, and you looking at other women doesn't mean you're thinking about leaving me. Xxxxx used to look at other women because he was looking for someone better than me."

We kissed.

It just goes to show that when you communicate your love to the woman you're with (as long as you actually love her), and make sure she knows and understands how important she is to you, then you can be open and natural about being a man who is naturally attracted to women.

That's why I love her.

I think I'm going to try and find a way to include smiley faces (emoticons) into these blog entries. I feel lost without being able to put in a smiley face to show my smiles...

Posted on 7/06/2005 04:22:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006