Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas time, and here I am, uploading 'day 13' photos. I'm back on the 56k connection via telephone line, and oh, my, God. The pain! It's so slow!

But anyway, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I'm having an absolute ball with my christmas, and I hope you, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, are having an absolute ball with yours.

My thoughts are with all of you, wherever you are around the world. Even if I don't know you, I know you're out there. That's enough to wish you all the best.

Peace be with you.

Posted on 12/25/2005 02:45:00 AM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006