Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's about 'value'

What is 'value'? My dictionary defines it as: "The quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable."

What is giving you value in your life?

What is NOT giving you value?

You need to work on those things that are not giving you value. Either change them to provide value to you, or get them out of your life. Take a stand for your future, and make it of value to you.

For me, to start with, I've removed a few links from the blogroll that aren't providing me value. All of the news links, and some of the other blogs or sites I had listed. If they're not of value, they're outta here!

You'll be seeing more of this over the next few weeks and months. I'm getting rid of the worthless crap in my life, wherever it might be, and making room for those things of value to come in. If your blog is no longer linked where once it was, don't take it personally. It's just that it's been of no value to me. (Eg. the content is not of value to me, and there are absolutely no people coming to my blog from yours.) Sorry, but that's life. And this is mine, and I'm turning it around.

Posted on 1/04/2006 02:37:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006