Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New websites

Over the past week I've purchased two new domains. 1) www.spirituallightcentre.com and 2) www.alanzphotos.com. As of this moment, the domains are not live. There's nothing there. But there soon will be... I'll be providing updates in future when they go live.

The photos site will be my commercially oriented website to showcase and sell my best photos. :-)

I created a blog for the spiritual light centre last week. You can find it here.

Posted on 1/18/2006 03:22:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006