Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Sunday, September 04, 2005

The cat in the bed

My cat, Eve, is just gorgeous. She loves to sleep on the end of the bed at night, and sometimes she likes to sleep with us IN the bed. I swear, sometimes she thinks she's human. So human, in fact, that when we're not looking, she snuggles up under the covers just like us.


I came into the bedroom this morning, quite a few hours after Deidre and I had gotten up, to find Eve had made herself comfortable. Just like we do. I HAD to take a photo. Isn't she cute?


Categories:

Posted on 9/04/2005 05:18:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, she's lovely. I have two kittens - brother and sister. The things they get up to simply keeps astounding me. She loves to sit on the lounge with her head on a cushion and he...well, he loves lots of cuddles and shows his affection by stretching out a paw and touching our faces very, very gently. I love them both to bits.

9/27/2005 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kong said...

soooooooooooo cute!!!

11/23/2005 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006