Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tag, you're it

I got tagged, I think, thanks to this site I stumbled upon. Bastards. Well, here goes....

10 years ago: It was a year after my 'soulmate' had left me, and I was confused, lost and alone, with no idea where I was going, and living with the hope that my soulmate would come back to me. Yep, that's right. I was pathetic.

5 years ago: I moved to New Zealand to start a new life. Boy, did I ever.

1 year ago: Trying to work out if the relationship I was in was the one I should be in. Turned out it wasn't. It was good while it lasted though.

Yesterday: Had my favourite dinner at my favourite restaurant. Talked with Deidre about how we'd raise children.

Today: re-edited my story and put it online on a better website. I'm hoping it'll inspire me to write more chapters for it.

Tomorrow: Friday, the last day of the week. Woohoo! I'll be going to see Batman Begins tomorrow night with Garry. Deidre is going out with 'the girls', which is why Garry can come out to play as well. Hehehe

5 snacks I enjoy: Hmmmm... that's a hard one. CC's, Cherry Ripe (a great Aussie chocolate bar), bananas, apricot slice, and that's about it. Only 4 for me

5 bands/singers that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Bruce Springsteen, INXS, U2, Prince (only the Purple Rain album), Peter Gabriel

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Pay all my debts for myself, and everyone that I know. Hey, it's one HUNDRED MILLION, so the debts of all my friends is affordable. Invest in businesses like McDonalds and investment properties, so that the residual income derived from these investments would be enough to comfortably sustain me for the rest of my life. Put 50 million into a high-interest bank account and add the interest received from that to further investments. Buy a nice house, nice car, nice laptop and awesome digital camera. Travel the world and take photos. Retire. Yeah........ Oh, that's more than 5 things. Ah, what the heck.

5 locations I'd like to run away to: Is this with or without millions of dollars in my pocket? Let's assume money's no object. 1) Canberra, 2) France, 3) China, 4) Japan, 5) Coromandel, NZ

5 bad habits I have: 1) Sometimes putting my 'computer time' before my 'girlfriend time', 2) procrastinating, 3) forgetfulness, 4) not exercising enough, 5) reading too much news on the internet. It irritates me (well, Republicans and right-wingers do, to be exact), but I just can't stop....

5 things I like doing: 1) writing, 2) taking photos, 3) reading, 4) driving, 5) sex

5 things I would never wear: 1) a dress, 2) other clothing worn mainly by women, 3) ummmm.... that's aobut it

5 TV shows I like: 1) Star Trek (NOT the original series), 2) Dr Who (especially the NEW series), 3) Battlestar Galactica (the new series), 4) ummmm.... that's about it.

5 movies I like: 1) The Matrix, 2) What Dreams May Come, 3) Equilibrium, 4) Aliens, 5) Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

5 famous people I'd like to meet: 1) Bruce Springsteen, 2) ummm.... that's about it. Oh, I guess George Bush would apply... but only to strangle him. Then I'd be the saviour of the world and maybe recieve that 100 million dollars...

5 biggest joys at the moment: 1) Deidre (my partner), 2) World of Warcraft computer game, 3) blogging / writing, 4) ummm.... that's about it

5 favorite toys: 1) my laptop, 2) my digital camera, 3) my car, 4) Deidre (my partner), 5) ummm.... that's about it

Tag: Anyone who's reading this (put it into your own blog! (If you have one, that is. If you don't, maybe you should start one?)

Posted on 7/14/2005 05:12:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006