Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Yum Cha

I went out to yum cha today with Ben, Trish, Monique, Garry, Renu and Matt. It was great! Unfortunately, Deidre wasn't able to make it, as she had to play netball. I was supposed to go with her today, but she said I could go to yum cha instead. Cool... but it means I'll definitely be going to netball with her next week. I promised. (I want to take photos of the nice legs running around.)

I took a few photos of the yum cha. I tried not to use the flash, in order to be discreet, but they didn't turn out that good. I think I'll use the flash in future, regardless.

Here's a few photos of stuff that I didn't eat. *shudder*


That one is chicken feet. *shudder* Disgusting stuff.

That's Trish about to take the plunge and eat a chicken foot.... *shudder*


And that is pig's ears. *shudder*

I've done a lot of shuddering today, but thankfully it's over. Until tomorrow. Deidre and I are actually doing yum cha (again for me) with some other friends. I suspect that we won't be getting the disturbing stuff...

Don't get me wrong... I love yum cha! But my tastes are a little more conservative.

Posted on 7/23/2005 11:44:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Kong said...

hehe...did u really eat the chicken feet? they r yum!!

11/23/2005 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

No, I didn't eat the chicken feet! Just not my kind of food...

:-)

11/24/2005 09:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006