Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Better Browsing (and Blogging)

Hat tip to Not PC for a link to some tips on Better Browsing (and Blogging). It involves using Firefox, which is something I've been using for the past 6+ months, and have already found a lot of great extensions. Go read, you might find something you like.

Categories:

Posted on 10/26/2005 01:56:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Firefox, been using it for over a year now. It is possibly the best browers out there at the moment. I got it for the security. With IE my credit card was stolen, then I learnt about Firefox. I started using it when it had a different name, thunderbird or something like that but it wasn't very good in the early days.

Recently it rocks.

10/26/2005 10:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only problem s that many pages are still made with IE in mind and it doesn't mesh with Firefox sometimes, with overlapping frames and stuff like that.

10/26/2005 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

You can get an extension called IE View, which will quickly open a Firefox-incompatible page in IE with just a right-click of the mouse. I've never had to use it yet, surprisingly. I find that if I can read a bad page in Firefox, I'll just accept it as it is.

10/26/2005 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006