Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Friday, December 02, 2005

Million dollar experiment

Ok, this manifesting wealth thing actually works. You just gotta let it work. :-)

I was looking at paying a very large bill today, or over the next few days or so. At this stage, $1100 worth. I was told today not to worry about it, and everything that's been paid up until today - $1600 - is likely to be returned to us. Details later.

So today, I effectively brought $2700 into my life. And there's likely to be more, just from this thing alone. As I said, details later, after everyting's sorted.

Keep an open mind - you just don't know what will come through.

Posted on 12/02/2005 09:25:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006