Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Skype works great!

I installed Skype a few days ago, but used it for the first time today.
Skype is a little program for making free calls over the internet to anyone else who also has Skype. It’s free and easy to download and use, and works with most computers.
Let me tell you it was perfect! The quality of voice through the earpiece was better, as far as I could tell, than the actual telephone system. There were no crackling sounds, and no lag.

I spoke to my friend Peter in Sydney for over an hour. It didn't cut out once, and the quality was perfect the entire way through. I wholeheartedly recommend it for anyone who has broadband internet as a way of free 'telephone' communication with other Skype users. (I can imagine that if you're using 56k or ISDN that you're just not going to get the good quality.)

Get it today! And if you want to chat to me, email me first for my Skype ID. I don't want to talk to just anyone on the internet! :-)

Posted on 1/07/2006 03:06:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006