Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Camping at Lake Wairarapa

Tomorrow night Deidre and I are heading off to Lake Wairarapa (pron. why-ra-rapper) for Deidre's boating club's 'annual sailing social weekend'. You can find the photos of last year's event that I went to, here. Click on the down arrow next to 'Articulate Championships' and choose March 2005 (10). I'll try to get some more photos this weekend and put them in this blog.

And yes, I know I'm yet to update this blog with the photos from the last holiday in Australia I went to, for the wedding. I just haven't had the time to do so yet, but please bear with me. They'll get done, I promise!

Posted on 3/02/2006 10:00:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006