Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Healing moments

Deidre and I went to visit Jeannette, a friend of Deidre's dad, and she gave me a Reiki session for half an hour. It was very good, and I felt that it did me some good.

Yesterday morning I woke up with a bad back, feeling as if a bone had slipped out somewhere. I've been trying to relax through it, stretching and stuff, and had Reiki on it today. I'm about to have a vibrating massage tool run over it by Deidre... should be nice. :-)

Anyway, after the Reiki, I had an idea, which may or may not see any development. The place we went to was very nice and relaxing, and consisted of a number of alternative health and spiritual practitioners coming together and renting rooms for their various practices. It was comfortable, relaxing and a nice place to be.

They offer spiritual readings of various methods, Reiki, spirit guide channeling and drawing, and times of meditation and get togethers. I think that Wellington could do with something like that, and felt that it might be something I'd be interested in doing, bringing people together in one location to offer their various spiritual services, and provide a place for groups to meditate.

We'll see what happens though, as it would require a lot of work, and with Deidre and I planning on moving next year, might be something that can wait until I live in Australia.

The universe will bring about whatever it will, whenever it's right.

Posted on 12/15/2005 08:14:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan Howard said...

If you're going to create a blog directory or aggregator, it'd be really handy for you to get the website correct. I fill out the form and get this:

There was an error while processing your form input: Incorrect request to userForms

Good luck with the future of your site, but I won't be part of it. Mainly 'cause it won't let me!

12/18/2005 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006