Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Friday, March 24, 2006

Interested visitors

I have a lot of posts on this blog. Including this post, I have 505 posts. If you spent 4 minutes reading each post, it would take you 33.6 hours to read my blog. Let's assume you'd be only reading for 8 hours a day... that's pretty much 4 solid days of reading this blog.

I don't think anyone expects that, with anyone's blog. And I don't think it ever happens that way. To anyone.

But for the first time ever, I've got an 'interested visitor' who's taking the time to read a LOT of posts. They started at 2:50pm yesterday, and stopped at 4pm. That's only just over an hour, but in that time, they went through a lot of my posts. I could tell that they weren't reading ALL of them, but they were browsing a lot. And I just found they started again today at 1:20am and finishing at 5:35am (these times are NZ times).

I'm really pleased that someone has found my posts to be of such interest. I just wanted to say to them: welcome to this site, and thank you for taking the time to read through a lot of the posts on here. I'm very happy you've found something of interest here. :-)

Posted on 3/24/2006 09:05:00 AM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan Howard said...

Actually, I should clarify...

The posts on here are from almost 7 years worth of writing. I only started this blog in June or July last year. I haven't written that many posts since then! What I've been doing is copying posts from other locations, that I've been writing since 1998 (check the Archives).

I've only done up to 2003 so far... I'm yet to transfer the rest, from 2003 - 2005. It'll happen. Soon.

But yeh, this blog will have my best stuff, going back to 1998.

3/24/2006 01:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006