Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Photos - 2 December

I thought I'd better update this with the latest series of photos before I left for my holiday to Australia. Here's 'series 1'.

This was a nice sunset I took. Pretty pink...


A view of the houses on Mt Victoria, overlooking Oriental Bay, at dusk. I wanted to get the lights...


The city at dusk, from Oriental Bay...


This is an old monastery on the hill overlooking Oriental Bay...


This is the fountain that is in the bay. Nice lights...


A view of the marina and harbour, from the lawyer's office the other day...

Posted on 12/08/2005 04:20:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pics. This done with the new camera?

12/09/2005 04:47:00 AM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

It is indeed. :-)

12/09/2005 05:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006