Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Friday, December 09, 2005

Thank you for sending me visitors

Thank you to the following sites for sending me visitors over the past few weeks.

56 - chancelucky.blogspot.com/
29 - del.icio.us/
20 - www.readersandwriters.org/blog/
17 - passioncity.blogspot.com/
12 - www.isystech.net/
11 - forum.thespirit-online.com/index.php
10 - readersandwriters.org/blog/
9 - www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=18765693&site=2894384
8 - writersblogalliance.com/modules/news/
8 - performancing.com/node/168
8 - www.fantasyscribe.com/blog/
6 - www.blogger.com/profile/9873445
5 - express.rogers.yahoo.com/
5 - www.spirit-blog.blogspot.com
5 - www.blinklist.com/

I hope that you are rewarded in some reciprocal manner by me thanking you here. :-)

Posted on 12/09/2005 08:48:00 AM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chancelucky said...

Alan,
out of curiousity, how are you metering your site? I've been using sitemeter.com and I've recently learned that it can drastically undercount hits (a little bit encouraging in its way).

Del.ici.ous has been a good source of hits for me as well.
Also someone seemed to reblog me through del.ici.ous, whatever that is, and it resulted in a handful of hits.

12/09/2005 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger Alan Howard said...

I'm using www.statcounter.com and paying for the service. It increased my ability to log traffic by 10, giving me 1 Mb of log space instead of 100 kb. The extra space allows me a greater understanding of the traffic coming to my site, what's popular, where the traffic is coming from, etc etc. It shows the traffic trends over a longer period of time than the 100kb gave me.

I know sitemeter underscores visitors, which is why I did away with it and went with statcounter, which seemed a far more accurate representation of visitors.

12/09/2005 02:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome :-)

12/10/2005 03:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006