Welcome to the philosophical and spiritual musings of...
Blogging Dating Politics Relationships Personal Development Spirituality
 

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Photos - 8 December

This is 'series 2'.

This is a photo of my friend Peter and I. We caught up before my birthday party and had a couple drinks. Unfortunately, the setting on the camera was incorrect, so there was some overexposure that caused a wavy efect in the background lighting...


Deidre and Letizia, Peter's partner, in a moment of hilarity...


Some of the party guests...


My friend Vicki and I...


The host, Mike Howard, is a very funny man. We share surnames, so that night we were 'brothers'. Well, that's what he was introducing himself as, with his Welsh accent: "Hello, I'm Alan's brother. Pleased to meet you."


Mike sharing a party trick...


Some fascinating cloud formations last night...



A boat...


That's all for now! I'll have some more while I'm over in Australia.

Posted on 12/08/2005 04:33:00 PM


If you have found value in what Alan (the author) has given you, please leave a donation for him so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


(C) Alan Howard 1998 - 2006